- Tenants : Students Tenants : Pets
- Date Available: 25.05.2019
ABOUT 16406 US HIGHWAY 19 , HUDSON, FL 34667
|Rental Rate||$6.00 /SF/Yr||Gross Leasable Area||15,000 SF|
|Property Type||Retail||Year Built||1972|
|Property Sub-type||Storefront Retail/Office|
1 SPACE AVAILABLE
Display Rental Rate as
||Lease Term||1 Year|
|Service Type||Triple Net||Date Available||Now|
|Space Available||2,300 SF||Space Use||Retail|
|Space Type||Relet||Floor||1st Floor|
2,300 sf Retail Space. C2 zoning many options. In small mixed use plaza. Space in the middle of building. Located at the Pasco Hernando border, one half mile from New Sun west Park. Excellent parking and US 19 exposure
- US 19 Frontage
- Excellent Parking
|COLLECTION STREET||CROSS STREET||TRAFFIC VOL||YEAR||DISTANCE|
|Denton Ave||Little Rd, E||3,052||2018||0.45 mi|
|Little Rd||Bier Wood Ln, N||11,795||2018||0.71 mi|
|New York Ave||Vine St, E||2,048||2018||1.38 mi|
|US Hwy 19||Jessup Ln, SW||34,493||2018||1.47 mi|
|New York Ave||Reginald Ave, W||4,057||2018||1.52 mi|
|Tampa International Airport||52 min||43.5 mi|
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Outdoor Shower
- Window Coverings
Apartment for Sale
|Plot||Beds||Price From||Floor||Building / Address||Availability|
|1||3||$6/SF/Yr||1st||16406 US HIGHWAY 19||Available||view|
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.