- 1300SQ FT
- Free hold
ABOUT 1997 S PINELLAS AVE , TARPON SPRINGS, FL 34689
|Price||$307,000||Gross Leasable Area||1,300 SF|
|Sale Type||Investment||No. Stories||1|
|Property Sub-type||Auto Dealership||Parking Ratio||7.65/1,000 SF|
|Building Class||C||Zoning Description||C-2|
|Lot Size||0.07 AC||APN / Parcel ID||24-27-15-21636-005-0250|
- Excellent exposure near lighted intersection
- Upgraded parking with brick pavers
- On going business
- located in busy commercial area
- Upgraded brick front 1,300 SF office bldg
- 110 x 36 lot
Prime location at intersection of Klosterman and Alt 19 at the border of Palm Harbor, in Tarpon Springs. Pinellas Trail directly behind property. Located at the border of Palm Harbor and Tarpon Springs in busy retail area. Within 15 minutes to Tampa.
|COLLECTION STREET||CROSS STREET||TRAFFIC VOL||YEAR||DISTANCE|
|E Klosterman Rd||Roberts Rd, W||15,012||2018||0.05 mi|
|W Klosterman Rd||Grassy Point Blvd, W||9,676||2018||0.08 mi|
|Bayshore Blvd||Valley Rd, SW||16,955||2018||0.11 mi|
|S Pinellas Ave||Eleanor St, S||16,057||2018||0.44 mi|
|Bayshore Blvd||Westwinds Dr, NE||17,054||2018||0.45 mi|
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Outdoor Shower
- Window Coverings
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.