- 2350SQ FT
- Free hold
Free standing 2,350 sq. ft building on corner lot with $7,800 yr income producing apartment. This price also includes convenience store business producing $50,000 year income. The well kept, clean 2,000 SF CV Store has two walk in coolers (10 door and 8 door),a 12 x12 Office with complete private bathroom, 2 bathrooms for customers, and a 12 x 12 space in building currently not used, which can be use for specialty business (CBD business) or additional inventory. $30,000 worth of equipment is included. To promote more profit, the hours could be expanded, EBT could be added as well as additional inventory. New home community being built with an entrance nearby. Located in small community near Springhill and Brooksville, Florida at the edge of Hernando and Pasco County lines. Next door to Dollar General and across the street from State recognized award winning Cuban Restaurant. Within 2 miles from 589 inter change, 20 minutes from I-75 and 45 minutes from Tampa. Perfect for live and work scenario.
ABOUT 379 BROAD ST , MASARYKTOWN, FL 34604
|Price||$297,000||Gross Leasable Area||2,352 SF|
|Sale Type||Investment or Owner User||No. Stories||1|
|Property Type||Retail||Year Built||1954|
|Building Class||B||APN / Parcel ID||R36-223-18-2690-0200-0100|
|Lot Size||0.16 AC|
|COLLECTION STREET||CROSS STREET||TRAFFIC VOL||YEAR||DISTANCE|
|Broad St||Stefanik St, SW||10,353||2018||0.07 mi|
|Broad St||Hodza St, SW||9,711||2018||0.19 mi|
|County Line Rd||Dvorak Dr, W||10,020||2018||0.61 mi|
|US Hwy 41||Pribil Ave, SW||8,527||2018||0.71 mi|
|County Line Rd||Quarter Horse Ln, E||9,545||2018||1.13 mi|
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Outdoor Shower
- Window Coverings
Apartment for Sale
|Plot||Beds||Price From||Floor||Building / Address||Availability|
|1||1||$297000||1||379 BROAD ST , MASARYKTOWN, FL 34604||Available||view|
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.