- 2350SQ FT
- Free hold
ABOUT 0 MAIN ST , NEW PORT RICHEY, FL 34652
|Sale Type||Investment or Owner User||Total Lot Size||2.50 AC|
|No. Lots||1||APN / Parcel ID||06-26-16-0050-03700-0040|
2.5 acres with 475′ frontage on Main street, the center of New Port Richey, a well established area of water front and commercial properties in West Pasco County. Due to location SEVERAL OPTIONS including light industrial use or multi-family as well as residential use. Located within .5 miles of US 19, 2.5 miles from SR 54, 15 miles from Suncoast Parkway, and 30 miles from Tampa International Airport.
- LOCATED .5 Miles from US 19
- SEVERAL OPTIONS FOR USE
- SURROUNDING AREA MIXED USE
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Outdoor Shower
- Window Coverings
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.